For a touch of exclusivity, head to Leopard Champagne Bar in Westminster. This bar focuses on providing an intimate haven for champagne and sushi lovers alike. As the name would suggest, the Leopard Bar doesn't play it safe with its decor. On entry, you'll be greeted with leopard print carpets, rugsand…
The art of tenegui - a workshop and Sushi experience at The Rubens at the Palace Hotel
Learn the Japanese art of wrapping using a tenegui, with an expert from Japan House. Hosted in the stunning Leopard Bar at The Rubens at the Palace overlooking the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace, this evening will commence with a sake cocktail or a welcome glass of Champagne.
A tenegui is a beautiful piece of Japanese fabric used for gift wrapping. The workshop with Japan House, the cultural home of Japan in London presenting the very best of Japanese art, design and gastronomy, will teach you how to wrap with your tenegui, as a sustainable alternative to using disposable materials.
Alongside the workshop, enjoy a delicious selection of Japanese cuisine created by Chef Suren, including maki rolls, soft shell crab tempura, nigiri and endamame beans. Head bartender Angelo will also be on hand to provide expert knowledge about the bar’s sake collection, with a sensational Japanese cocktail menu.
Date: 23rd August
Price: £75 per person
Venue: The Leopard Bar at The Rubens at the Palace
· Tenegui workshop
· A selection of Japanese cuisine (maki rolls, soft shell crab tempura, nigiri, edamame beans)
· Welcome sake cocktail or glass of Champagne
In partnership with: Japan House
The Rubens at the Palace Hotel, 39 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W 0PS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.